I love watching Friends reruns and it still cracks me up! Just ask my hubby, sometimes sampai ketawa yang tiada bunyi and sampai keluar air mata tu sebab kelucuan. And Frasier - just watching snippets or adverts for the show alone make me laugh!
Among my other fave sitcoms:
- Home Improvement - I loved watching the boys grow up and loved the finale where at last we saw Wilson!
- Sex and the City - loved it! is it considered as a sitcom?
- Dharma & Greg - love the hippie!
- Fresh Prince of Bel Air - still remember Alfonso's dancing??
- Cheers - about the same vibe as Frasier
- Golden Girls - lucu la those ol ladies
- Happy Days - tatap cool!
- Spin City - loved it! both Michael Fox and Charlie Sheen versions - very funny
- Saved By the Bell - I was soooo happy when Zach and Kelly got married!
- That 70s show - how do you pronounce Aa-me-ri-ca?
- Clueless - just cause it was cute
- Everybody Loves Raymond - didn't really follow it religiously but the mom and dad were damn funny
And oh oh....do ya remember any of these older ones...I grew up on these:
- The Facts of Life
- Growing Pains - masa ni Kirk Cameron was a hottie
- Full House - John Stamos was the hottie
- The Cosby Show
- Different Strokes
- Family Ties
- Giligan's Island
- Perfect Strangers - remember Balki?
Ya ya...I know..I watch(ed) a lot of tv..... Syiok mah!