Sharon tagged me to post 6 weird things about myself. Here goes:
- I love notebooks. I have lots of notebooks of different shapes and sizes, for all sorts of different things. I have an 'Ideas' notebook, I have a journal, I have a small notebook for my handbag, I used to have a notebook to note down interesting new words I learnt and new phrases and idioms. I have a PDA too actually, which I also use to jot down stuff but I still prefer actual notebooks really. So, if you're looking a for a gift for me, I would be happy to get a notebook...but get me the nice ones ah, not the small 555 notebook! Hehe...
- Doing the laundry gives me immense satisfaction.
- I think that men wearing baju Melayu (particularly, my hubby --he didnt pay me to say this!) look sexy! But it's not as though I go around staring at them OK!
- I studied Mechanical Engineering at uni though I think I don't have one technical bone in me. I'm a peoples person, not a machines person!
- I love watching tennis, particularly the Grand Slams, on tv though I don't know how to play.
- I've been to a tattoo bar and will be frequenting one again soon!
Josie - face it girl, you DO have your weird tendencies :) Hang on, did Sharon tag you as well?? Bah...double tag!
Rizwan - yep, another weirdo..heee!
Loly - though maybe she's received this tag before...